Sunday, May 3, 2009

In case you missed the current issue of the NY Times, here's the latest!

Stephanie's judging went well and she was worried for nothing! JESSICA made Senior Cheer Squad! (of course), Jess and Chuck went to Florida for Jess' 16th b'd trip and she promises to post pictures soon. The play is over and Joseph is able to spend some time at home again. He is on the Stage Crew and has been helping them get ready after school forever! Play's over, they all did well and whew! MaKayla took practically every track ribbon at the meet last week! 3 firsts and a second if I remember my stats right.Kayla graduates from Jr. High on the 15th of May. And, our Brynlee girl is having surgery on the 26th at Primary Children's. I haven't heard from Zan but will keep you updated as I talk to her......Watch for pictures also of the Jones' Disneyland trip. Have I mentioned that I love you?

1 comment:

The O'Neils said...

Wow that’s a great update on everyone. You will have to put up some pictures of the destruction across the road! You have some really talented grankids!