Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Better late than never right!???











me pretending to cook, brit and gwen ACTUALLY cooking, my boring family room before i decorated it, my closet trying to fit everything, my bedroom!




Hey!! it's steph, just a quick update on life in idaho..





1. it's freezing. seriously, my nose hairs have never turned to icicles like this before





2. no. cute. boys. i know, horrible. At least it means i won't be getting married anytime soon!!





3.roommates.. (britney aka the super smarty pants and gwen the one with a missionary that likes to laugh.. ok i couldn't really think of anything for her sorry) they think i'm insane. I probably am insane. :) I always think of such great ideas like yesterday we rode in my laundry basket down a hill of snow. It took alot of convincing but they finally agreed, much to britney's dismay everyone thought we were hilarious. oh yeah... i also made them wear all black and lipstick. As you can tell, theres not alot to do in idaho





4. My appt. is pretty small and it makes funny noises but atleast it's a place to get out of the stormy weather.





5. i'm totally cleaner than my mom leads me on to be.. i for reals haven't even had a problem keepin it spotless around here meaning.. david's a pig. :) (love you dude)





6. classes aren't necissarily hard but it's alot of work work work.





7. i miss you all!! hope to see you soon!





p.s. i'm having more fun than it sounds like in this but it still is very boring.

No comments: