Sunday, March 15, 2009

And I got to go to the temple a couple of times!


After getting the boys up in the morning, I took a page from Melissa's book and showered and got ready for my day. I dropped David off at 8...once we could decide on WHERE his school was, and then didn't need to be back to pick kids up till 2:00. I met Rebecca a couple of days but also took some time to go to the temple while I was so close. They were so busy! The first day I went I wanted to do initiatories and it was so crowded I was asked to sit in the foyer till they found some space for me! I mean, the FOYER! The second time they told me they had 100 patrons at 6AM!And, did I want to go on a session and let things slow down. I only did the one endowment session because I has so many initiatories to get done. They only allowed FIVE names and then you had to go out, go to the back of the line and wait your turn again! Isn't there a quote somewhere that says someday the temples will have to be open day and night? That day isn't that far off at the Timp temple! Beautiful, wonderful and very serene. I did Grandma Green's work and that was special. Tons, TONS more names to do so when you are going let me know!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

if you go at nine a.m. on a weekday things are at their quietest, i've expiramented. just for future reference! :)