Sunday, March 15, 2009

Don't look Uncle Buff! - You'll hurt for a week!




Jessica doesn't have any joints! She can turn, bend, move and twist in any direction! I took some pictures of her at a tumbling class and I may post one but mostly, if she is moving, it is a blur! I was just amazed at the moves she could make and so when we got home I made her stretch for me so I could get some shots that you could see! What a fun girl! A well known photographer is coming here from Texas to do a mentoring class with the photographer in Walker's ward. He saw Jessica's picture on the local photographer's blog and left a comment. We looked, of course and he said, "Bring this girl to our shoot!" It wont be for a couple of weeks but exciting! Jess drove me EVERYWHERE all week. She's a very good driver and I loved not having to navigate. With her behind the wheel and taking a different route everywhere we went, I think I can find my way around their neighborhood now! I loved spending time with this girl!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

no wonder your voice was so muffled on the phone.. jess!!! haha