Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Senior moment. Week? Life?And Halloween!

Hey! Look who signed on and left pictures behind! Barbara gets the prize for posting first. Course, my prizes are always hugs and kisses so get over here girl! The kids pictures are so very cute.

Halloween was great. We need to post more pictures. I will try to get Jen's youngest's pics up before I sign out. I spent the night the night before with the Jewkes fam (Jen was gone to state volleyball) and got Cedar in her costume. The prettiest little princess! Jax dressed as a pirate and went off to preschool and Meinkina and I went down in time for her to be part of the preschool parade as a princess herself. It was fun.


My "MOMENT": I went to Walmart this week and bought a gal. of paint and didn't get home with it. I looked all over the house and even cleaned out the car and it just wasn't here. So the next morning I called to see if I could have left it at check out and they told me if I still had my reciept I could bring it in and they would remix a new gallon for me. I thought that was neat of them and my opinion of Walmart immediately went up. So, I went in, they mixed new paint for me and when I got home from work that night I carried it in and put in down right by the first gallon! Dumb! The part I hated was going back to Walmart, third day in a row now, and paying my "dummy tax". They were really good about it but I still felt pretty dumb.

No comments: