Thursday, January 8, 2009

FUNNY!

If you haven't seen this yet (it came out by a different lady a year or so ago) it is hilarious! Dot sent it and suggested I put it on our RS blog. I thought you moms might enjoy it too.
northlandchurch.net/webstream_worship/index.html You may have to type it into your address bar, I can't get it to paste for some reason...Jase?
Stephanie called and sounded wonderful! Phyllis and I were going out the door to do VT so I didn't get to talk to her as long as I would have liked to. Her first day of classes were good. She thinks she is going to really like it. Her "fourth" room mate isn't coming so for now there are just the three of them. She says the new girl...oh DARN, I was going to remember her name...and it's gone...is nice. They are playing games already and making "apartment rules", oh my goodness do you older ones remember those days?
Love you muchly!
Don't forget your prayers,
Mom

4 comments:

jen said...

ummmm you mean my roommates didnt lie to me when they said we needed some rules? I thought it was a joke, i mean it was my first time away from home wasnt the whole point NO RULES? opps my bad.

jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jen said...

"Looks at my two posts. ya ya i know.... whatever

Stephanie said...

.. the rules are boys must come over everynight and we have to do fun stuff.. she made me sound so responsible.