Friday, January 23, 2009

Kayla's game

I went to MaKayla's basketball game today. You might want to know that she is the star player! Well, I guess the whole team did well. They beat Helper by about 15 points and led by 20 till the very last. MaKayla made fourteen of them and at least one three pointer, maybe two! She really is very good and it was fun to watch her play. At half time Brynlee and I ran out to the car for some cash and back for "slurpies" (snow cones) and popcorn. She played so cute with a little boy about her size. He brought tractors and horses and cowboys and she was very content to play with him; even shared her suckers with him. Quite the kid!

Jim and I are teaching a basic EMT class on Wed and Thur nights in CD. It is fun, I enjoy teaching and it feels good to feel like doing it!

No comments: