Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This is my form of bragging :)

Update from jessica... so cheer has been going great as pama already informed you :). It's a lot of fun, and I loooove it. We've done two competitions so far (got 1st and 2nd) and we're going to nationals the end of february in Las Vegas! I'm really excited and until then were practicing like crazy! Anyways... My family is doing great! Nothing really new here. Steph seems like she's doing good up in Idaho but it's FREEZING!! today it was -22 degrees there! we just hope she survives :)
And heres a few pictures from my competition 2 weeks ago...
The squad before competing













warming up...


















































Standing back tucks






jumps









cheer






dance
the end
me and a few of the girls


us and our first place trophy!!













2 comments:

Stephanie said...

how the heck did you post, sister!? come teach me in my negative twenty two degree igloo... i can't figure it out, OR it wont let me. I can't decide.

Sue said...

So COOL, Jess! You guys are so in sync, it is amazing! No wonder you got first place. Were the other teams in awe? Thank for posting AND teach Steph! If it's something I need to do let me know!
Love you darlin, pama