Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm 63 years old!

I know most of you have been watching me for several years and can easily believe I have reached this more than ripe age but I am amazed! Life is WONDERFUL, if a little more creaky in the knees. The shopping is done, the cards are made out but still need to be stamped and shipped off. I need to mail a few packages but I can't remember when I have been this far ahead of the game with still 15 days left till Christmas. I am still in a wonder at how good it feels to do things every day with no pain in my face and no pain meds! I do think the pain meds covered a bunch of aches and pains because I suddenly have arthritis. Oh well, a more than welcome trade off. And, the whole reason for this post, I am so very blessed with the greatest kids, the very best grandkids, and the best life. I appreciate all you do to make my life happier, better, safer, and more comfortable. And, I thank you for your love. And, I want you to know how grateful I am to the Lord for this good life. I am so glad He is in control. I would have messed things up a long time ago, given my way. I really do love our Lord and I hope in 63 yrs I have let each of you know that. It, I think, Is the most important thing we ever do.
And, I love each of you too!

2 comments:

jen said...

i love you more :)

Jess said...

I love you pama! happy birthday!! sorry its kinda late :)