Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some family news

First of all, Brynlee did a super job at her Christmas program. Grandma got lots of pictures and as soon as Jason figures out my computer for me I'll post them. And, ask about Lynsie and Allen's news, it is so fun! And, are we all getting excited for Christmas? YEA! I heard a lady on NPR this morning, I think it was the singer Julia Hussenbaeck but gotta confirm that name, who talked about growing up in a Jewish family with a Jewish mother who said "Christmas is too fun a holiday NOT to celebrate it. They had a Christmas tree with a Star of David on top and sang Christmas songs and gave presents to the neighbors and each other. She sang a beautiful Christmas song and I was so impressed! How bout we choose a holiday and celebrate the Chinese New Year or Hanukkah or something like that?

AND THE WALKERS HAD THEIR FAMILY PICTURES DONE AND ARE WONDERFUL! You can find them on Stephanie McBride's blog at http://www.stephaniemcbridephotography.blogspot.com/ My favorites are the BW of Misha and the one of the four kids conspiring against their parents! Love it. And, then their is ....they are ALL beautiful and what a photographer!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: