Sunday, December 14, 2008

One Week Closer to Christmas!

And, I'm so excited; aren't you?
Talk/lesson went fine. My lesson was a little disjointed but the sisters are all too sweet to say so. They participated well and it was fine.

Jax, tell mom to read Jessi's comment to you. Cute Jess.

Aunt Lola called and we visited for a long time. She and Donnie are going to Holland in 2010 and invited me to go. They are renting a houseboat! Sounds fun, but I told her I have a sister in Alaska I need to visit before going to Holland again. She says she will go with me as long as I go in the summer which is a given. Anyone want to join us? No, no date planned, just piggybank plans.

Breck and Jason has a hilarious time at the Ward Christmas Party. Make sure you get the story from Rebecca...I rolled but it wouldn't be funny in the typing of it.

Gee...with all the birthdays behind us and everyone on the mend there really isn't a bunch to share. Except that I love you, am SO proud of each one of you, and am so glad we are a family!

No comments: