Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kim's piano recital

Tonight was Kim's very first (I think but I could be wrong) annual (I'm not even sure if that is the plan) piano recital! Counting my darling, and extremely talented grandchildren she had 16 kids in all, performing VERY well! I can't believe how well they did. Super, super job. She had each student play two songs apiece, fed them cookies and a drink, gave them all a special treat and had them all out of the church in just a tiny bit over an hour. WoW! Kim is a magician! Well, we already knew that. She keeps Jeff in line. But, really, it was a wonderful night and I love that each student did so well!
Also, I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to download them (is it upload? I can never figure out which it is) from the camera. I've always been able to get it done easily before but now it's speaking a strange language. Oh well. Stay tuned for some really, darling pictures.

No comments: