Thursday, December 4, 2008

Can't wait to see all of you!

Christmas is ringing at the door! I have been decorating my tree...and then the house a little...and back to the tree. That evergreen is looking pretty good but the house is a mess! Boxes of ornaments and decorations all over the place!
I have an appt. for a root canal tomorrow with dr. McKell and THEN, if I feel good enough (I've never had a root canal before) I'm off to Provo for some last minute things. If I am feeling sorry for myself I will stay home and try to organize this place. I LOVE Christmas!
I've cut WAY back this year; nah..nah...nah Jason, you didn't think I could; BUT I am having a delightful time getting ready. I'm trying hard to get rid of old decorations and get them to DI in time for someone else to use them THIS year. Jen helped me drag everything out and she couldn't believe all the STUFF I have. Gotta get rid of part of it. Some I just unpack and pack again every year. Dumb.
What about Chicken Noodle Soup for Saturday? I can't wait to see all of you!
Love and Hugs and Prayers to you,
Pama/Mom

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

how was the root canal? :( hope it's ok. i have strep.. again!! grr. love you

Sue said...

Steph! How on earth do you keep getting strep? Are you finishing your antibiotic??? I am kidding, I know you know better. I'm so sorry you are sick. LOVE you!