Friday, December 12, 2008

A little thoughtful poetry - Don't ask!

I have no idea why I am reading little snipets of poetry when I have a RS lesson to prepare. Maybe knowing my Sacrament talk for Sunday is prepared has given me feelings of security. Afther all, I still have a day and a half to prepare the lesson! Yep, I'll be up all night Saturday night, BUT, I'm a night owl and probably would have been up anyway doing something not nearly as productive. And, I have studied and studied the lesson it just isn't firmed up yet. So, I'm sharing the treasures I found tonight.

AND - your prayers worked! Everyone who was sick is feeling better. Only trouble is, now Chase is puking! Jax came over today anyway for his birthday. See some pictures on the sidebar. He was adorable opening his gift and SO grateful! I love it when I score!

Now for the poetry - Jess still hasn't given me permission to post HER poetry! Jess?

The real voyage of discovery
consists of not in seeking
new landscapes
but in having
new eyes
Marcel Proust
And one of my favorites for a long time:
There are always flowers
for those
who want to see them
Henri Matisse

1 comment:

Wendy Lojik said...

I like this one Sue: You can't live a perfect day without doing something good for someone who can never repay you. ?Author